We're looking for an individual who is enthusiastic, loves providing outstanding customer service, is tech savvy, and most importantly, loves babies! Several of our successful Baby Imaging Specialists have come from child care environments (i.e., daycare, nanny, etc.), educational backgrounds (i.e., teacher, preschool, etc.), and high-end retail settings.
We will train you on the things unique to CranialTech if you bring your problem-solving skills and "can do" attitude.
At Cranial Technologies we're not just reshaping heads, we're reshaping lives. Our number one priority is our patients and their families. Families choose us because of the different kind of healthcare experience we offer through exceptional customer service, superior outcomes using the DOC Band® and a passion for the babies we treat.
We are looking for someone who is willing to work out of our Mesa and Phoenix clinics until our Gilbert clinic opens in early 2023.
How you make an impact:
- Provide outstanding customer service to all of our patients
- Work as a team to complete a DSi® (3D image of the infants head used to create the DOC Band) for each baby
- Point person to calibrate, operate and ensure optimal performance of imaging equipment (DSi system)
- Schedule new patient and follow-up appointments into Intergy (Practice Management Software)
- Obtain, enter and process patient information in Intergy
- Medical office duties to include answering phones, clean patient rooms and room patients
How you show us what you've got:
- Energetic and enthusiastic personality is a MUST
- Ability to learn new things quickly and apply them in a fast paced, ever-evolving environment
- Capability to juggle many duties while keeping the patient experience the top priority
- Experience in one of the following; caring for or working with infants/children, high-end retail customer service, teaching, medical imaging
- Must be able to squat and bend
- Must be able to lift at least 30 lbs
- Must be able to position and handle patient to ensure DSi® images are captured
- Must be able move at a fast pace
We offer an excellent benefits package:
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- 3.5 Weeks Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
- The pay range for this position is $17.00-$19.00 per hour. Pay is dependent on the applicant's relevant experience.
You will receive a confirmation email stating your application has been submitted. Once your application has been reviewed, you should receive an update on your status via email. **Please keep an eye on your spam and junk mail**
Please no phone calls to the clinic or offices regarding the position.
If you are unable to submit your application, please email the recruiting department at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.