SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Warehouse laborer is responsible for loading, unloading, receiving, storing and distributing inventory and assisting customers in loading material and performs any other duties assigned by the warehouse manager.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Load, unload and receive inventory.
· Cycle count inventory and store in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouse.
· Examine and inspect stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
· Ensure loads are complete per documentation.
· Secure loads in proper fashion to minimize damage and breakage.
· Follow all safety guidelines outlined in Service Partners’ safety manual.
· Work in a team environment.
· Previous experience in warehouse environment.
· Sufficient literacy to read and understand item code labels.
· High School Diploma or GED preferred.
· Forklift certification is a plus.
· Ability to use hand held scanning unit.
· Compute basic math problems to include fractions, addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
· Ability to work in, and promote, a team environment.
· Prolonged standing and repetitive motions, bending, stooping, pushing and pulling.
· Good hand eye coordination.
· Required to repetitively lift up to 70 lbs depending on the job.
· Hand dexterity and strength.
· Overtime may be required, including some weekends.
· Work performed in a warehouse type facility with temperatures subject to normal environmental conditions.
· Hearing protection and safety glasses required, additional safety equipment provided based on specific job.
· Work surfaces are concrete. Personnel will stand while performing their respective job functions, for up to 12 hours a day.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $18.00 per hour
This Company Describes Its Culture as: