endevis, powered by job.com, is a national talent and workforce solutions provider with offices across the United States. With focus in engineering, healthcare, operations, leadership, manufacturing, professional services, supply chain and technology the organization has won numerous awards across its contingent and retained direct search practices, professional contract staffing and recruitment process outsourcing solutions division.
The Recruiter will play a strategic and integral part within the organizations Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) practice. You will manage the candidate relationships and be responsible for locating, sourcing, and recruiting talent per our clients requests. The Recruiter will have the following primary duties:
- Maintain the highest customer service and delivery to the client
- Provides support and takes own initiative through full life-cycle interview process from phone screen to offer
- Develops and implements strategic sourcing strategies to find and attract desired passive candidates
- Utilizes advanced internet mining techniques to create and sustain a pipeline for future positions
- Identifies and researches new innovative and creative sourcing methods
- Utilizes online social and professional networking sites to connect with potential passive candidates
- Initiate direct call, email, and referral campaigns to market endeviss opportunities
- Build and maintain relationships with professionals through various networks, including our Applicant Tracking system and social sites like LinkedIn.
- Quickly get familiar with various industries in order to facilitate research to successfully conduct search activities.
- Bachelors Degree from 4-year college strongly preferred
- 3+ years previous work experience in corporate, RPO or agency recruiting
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written.
- Strong customer service skills including detail oriented follow up with clients and candidates
- Tech-Savvy. Fast Learner and adaptable to new technologies
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Represents endevis professionally and with integrity in all business settings
Job Types: Contract, Temporary
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Do you have experience recruiting for Automotive roles?
- Do you have RPO experience?
Work Location: Remote