Papa Murphys is different on purpose. Not only because we make our pizzas completely from scratch with fresh ingredients at over 1,300 locations nationwide, but because we do it with swagger. We know our product is better than our competitors. The fact that our pizza is take n bake adds to the quality of our pies and to the convenience for our guests. At Papa Murphys, we dont think its cheesy to love where you work. Bringing happiness to guests one fresh pizza at a time is a great start, but the Shift Supervisor role has many other rewarding benefits as well.
In this lively leadership role, the Shift Supervisor champions Papa Murphys commitment to quality, service, integrity, and teamwork by:
What we bring to the table:
- Conquer all aspects of the Crew Member position.
- Oversee and encourage all team members to be their best on shift.
- Accomplish or assist with all necessary tasks to ensure all aspects of the store are prepared for the projected business needs.
- Energize team members so the store operates to or above the standard guest service, product quality, food handling, sanitation, safety, and security guidelines.
- Hold yourself and other team members accountable for all cash handling, schedules, breaks, opening and or closing duties, and accurate shift paperwork using the POS.
- Address emergencies, guest complaints, equipment problems, product shortage, and team member problems, in a calm and friendly manner.
- Train and develop team members for successful growth and development.
- Operate the store independently if needed, in the absence of the manager.
What you bring to the table:
- Work within your local community
- No late hours, ovens, grease traps, or public restrooms
- Opportunity to work with an amazing team
- More dough with our recently launched tip program
(Position-specific knowledge, skills, abilities, and more)
Foundations of your career:
- Ability to communicate, read, and apply fundamental math skills effectively.
- Outstanding customer services skills.
- Capacity to manage various difficult or emotional guest and crew situations.
- Novice computer skills, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and POS.
- Basic knowledge of store financials, P&Ls, break-even, food cost, labor cost, and other economic information relative to store operations.
- Desire to be a team player and lead with a great attitude!
- Just to help you know the business, at lease six months experience in QSR (or previous crew) involvement.
- Ability to build positive relationships with supervisors, co-workers, and guests!
- Wed like you to be knowledgeable in food safety. So, a food handlers card and/or ServeSafe certified is preferred, but not required.
- Regularly required to stand and walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms.
- Occasionally required to bend and stoop, kneel or crouch.
- Must be able to perform cleaning duties such as wiping tables and equipment, sweeping and mopping.
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
- Maintain punctual and regular attendance at work.
The intent of this job description is to provide a representation of the types of duties and responsibilities that will be required in this position and shall not be construed as a declaration of the total of the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position. Employees may be directed to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description.
Papa Murphys International, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
10991 San Jose Blvd Suite 29A Jacksonville, FL - 32223
FL002 Jacksonville and San Jose