Did you know 90% of our senior management started with Osmose as a Foreman? Start your career as a Foreman Trainee and be promoted to a Foreman in an average of 8 weeks. At Osmose, we believe in providing opportunities for growth!
Osmose Utilities Services is an 80+ year strong company that provides a variety of services to the electric and telecommunications industries.
- Hire, train, and supervise a field crew of 1-5 people.
- Maintain all tools, vehicles, and equipment.
- Achieve expected safety, quality, and production goals.
- Collect field data and maintain daily and weekly report.
- Must be at least 21 years old and have a high school diploma or GED.
- Possess leadership qualities to effectively supervise and motivate a working field crew.
- Assume full responsibility for the safe operation and maintenance of a company vehicle, equipment, and tools.
- Ability to positively represent the Osmose organization to customers and the communities in which they work.
- Enjoy working outdoors in all types of weather and have the desire to actively participate in physically demanding work lifting or moving up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Willing to travel locally, statewide or regionally as required.
We are proud to offer:
- $26 to $32 per hour based on Foreman level (after training) plus an opportunity for weekly production bonuses determined by individual initiative and crew performance.
- Paid on-the-job training! You earn while you learn at a rate of $23 per hour during the 9 weeks of your training.
- Full-time, year-round employment with overtime potential.
- Medical Insurance and Health Savings Account with company contribution.
- Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, LTD, Critical Illness Plan and more!
- 401(k) with excellent company match.
- Paid time off (vacation, company paid holidays).
- Company truck and tools.
- Excellent advancement opportunities with a rapidly growing company.
Osmose is an Equal Opportunity employer. EOE M/F/Disabled/Vet
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $26.00 - $32.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
Work Location: Multiple Locations