As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
We are a rapidly growing and focused product team building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, make it easy to apply, research companies, and connect qualified candidates to their job openings. With product teams in Austin, Tokyo, Seattle, San Francisco, Singapore and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
The base salary range below represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, Long Term Incentives, an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
Austin Base Salary Range:
112,000 - 156,000 USD per year
As a Business Strategy and Operations Manager for Indeed you focus on delivering insights to support key business decisions, delivering on strategic initiatives, and supporting the product organization by helping to identify value-creation opportunities across the business.
You are comfortable solving ambiguous problems using both quantitative and qualitative data, and synthesizing information to deliver key insights. You will have strong analytical skills and emotional intelligence.
Typical projects include:
About you:About you:
- Identifying and measuring core business levers and helping to identify and size opportunities they present
- Deep-dive analysis across functions and products to deliver detail-oriented analyses to business stakeholders
- Collaborating with product, research, sales, and operations teams to prioritize and deliver strategic initiatives
- Supporting strategic planning with internal and external company analysis
- Assessing competitive challenges and delivering clear strategic recommendations
- Analyzing business development opportunities including partnerships and acquisitions
- Supporting business-critical projects - such as understanding sudden changes in core business metrics and delivering clear recommendations to reverse negative trends / accelerate positive trends
- 4+ years experience in product strategy, management consulting, investment banking, corporate strategy, or business development
- 1+ years management experience with demonstrated progression in size and/or scope of area of management
- Experience working with senior leadership - serving as a thought partner with a bias towards practical execution
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, economics, finance, math, or other quantitative field
- Strong analytical skills across multiple types of data from financial / accounting data to product data
- Ability to query and manipulate your own data
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to deliver simple and actionable recommendations
- Ability to break down ambiguous/complex problems, create discrete workstreams for Associates, and deliver a cohesive recommendation
- Great emotional intelligence - must be able to build relationships across the business and provide strategic support to stakeholders
- Passionate about creating a great work environment and supporting peers
- Passionate about helping people find jobs and helping employers find great talent
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks:
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms:
EEO and Accommodations Indeed is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neuro-diversity, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds. Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at 1-855-567-7767, or by email at TAhelp@indeed.com at least one week in advance of your interview.