General assembler responsible for deck beds and side panels on all working trucks/vehicles.
Assembly, Mechanical, Tape measure, Hand tool, Production, Mechanical assembly, Power tool, General labor
Top Skills Details:
Assembly, Mechanical, Tape measure
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources
- Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies
- Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results
- Start up and stop equipment.
- Feed or place items onto equipment for processing
- Assist with production line in factories.
- Sweep, mop, and remove debris.
- Load and unload items from machines, carts, and dollies.
- Feed or place items onto equipment for processing.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned
Please contact Keerthi at ( 2135276276) and Klakshm i @aerotek.com
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.