Please find the Job Description below and if interested please call me (Kasim) on 310-929-2387.
Title: Shipping Clerk
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
Location: 9705 Reading Road, Cincinnati, OH
Work Days/Hours: 2nd Shift 3:00 pm to 11:30 pm - Monday thru Friday.
Rate: $ 12/hr on W2
- This person is responsible for counting, packing, marking and stocking Finished Goods. Also pulls stock and sales folders for daily shipments May assist supervisor in all functions of shipping, receiving and inventory of Finished Goods
- Good attendance is required of this position.
- Employee must maintain a clean, uncluttered and safe work environment observing and practicing high standards of health and safety.
- This includes wearing appropriate attire, such as protective safety glasses, appropriate closed-toed shoes and any other safety required gear where applicable.
- High School or Equivalent
- Basic shop math, reading, writing
- Plant: Manufacturing plant environment with moderate noise level and exposure to chemicals/waste water – controlled by the HazCom Policy, SDS and internal policies and procedures.
- PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) such as long sleeves, aprons, boots, gloves, safety glasses and hearing protection may be required.
- Adherence Lockout/Tagout, Fall Prevention/Protection, Electrical Safety, and all standards outlined by the OSHA Act of 1970. Personal attire standards apply.
- Physical Demands: Must be capable of walking, standing and sitting for extended periods of time and occasionally lift up to 50 - 75 lbs in weight.
- This job description is intended to identify the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification, as well as certain essential job functions. It is not intended, or should not be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required for this job.
- To qualify for this job, however, an employee must be able to perform the essential functions with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Under no circumstances may this job description be construed as altering the at-will nature of the employment relationship between Ametek (Sealtron) and the employee.
- Sealtron/Ametek is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
- We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law
Thanks & Regards,
Direct: +1 310-929-2387
E-Mail: - Kasim(at)us.vedainfo.com
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $12.00 /hour
- Inventory: 1 year (Preferred)
- Shipping & Receiving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity: