Papa Murphys is different on purpose. Not only because we make our pizzas completely from scratch with fresh ingredients at over 1,300 locations nationwide, but because we do it with swagger. We know our product is better than our competitors. The fact that our pizza is take n bake adds to the quality of our pies and to the convenience for our guests. At Papa Murphys, we dont think its cheesy to love where you work. Bringing happiness to guests one fresh pizza at a time is a great start, but the Crew Member role has many other rewarding benefits as well.
In this lively support role, the Crew Member champions Papa Murphys commitment to quality, service, integrity, and teamwork by:
- Show off your organization skills by prioritizing and completing tasks, which if not done could jeopardize the stores operation!
- Be by the book, with sanitation, food, and safety standards.
- Foster a welcoming environment, were every guest is special, all areas are neat, and all pizzas are the very best they can be.
Front of House
- Master all stations, preparing pizzas, handling transactions, making menu suggestions to enhance guests experience.
- Share specials, add-on sales, loyalty and other beneficial programs with guests.
- Go the extra step to open the door or carry pizzas out to guests cars to demonstrate the care Papa Murphys has for the community.
- Follow proper transaction procedures for all methods of tender.
Back of House
What we bring to the table:
- Master the Papa Murphys standards for safely operating, and cleaning all equipment.
- Follow all procedures for making, prepping, storing, rotating all products to ensure quality.
- Perform the duties of the runner or dish person as whenever necessary.
Foundations of your career:
- Work within your local community
- No late hours, ovens, grease traps, or public restrooms
- Opportunity to work with an amazing team
- More dough with our recently launched tip program
- Desire to be a team player with a great attitude!
- Ability to build positive relationships with supervisors, co-workers, and guests!
- Wed like you to be knowledgeable in food safety. So, a food handlers card and/or ServeSafe certified is preferred, but not required.
- Regularly required to stand and walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms.
- Occasionally required to bend and stoop, kneel or crouch.
- Must be able to perform cleaning duties such as wiping tables and equipment, sweeping and mopping.
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
- Maintain punctual and regular attendance at work.
The intent of this job description is to provide a representation of the types of duties and responsibilities that will be required in this position and shall not be construed as a declaration of the total of the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position. Employees may be directed to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description.
Papa Murphys International, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
4372 Southside Blvd Unit 303 Jacksonville, FL - 32216
FL075 Jacksonville and Southside Blvd