Asraa Tech LLC is looking for a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) to design, develop, execute test scripts in a C# .NET using Selenium in a custom test framework. In addition, this position ensures that the documentation of test results are complete and accurate. At this level, an SDET acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new or special assignments. Additionally, SDET’s fully understand all concepts and applications of quality assurance testing and performs all of the regular functions commonly required in quality assurance testing. This is a long-term contract for one of our premier clients in Denver.
This is a W2 or 1099 only position - No third-party candidates. NO C2C
Candidates with experience in Java only will not be considered for this position.
How You Will Contribute:
- Design and Develop Test Automation Scripts using C# and Specflow (Selenium) in a custom framework environment.
- Work with the Application Team to determine best approaches to implement test automation on API’s, and UI’s.
- As a Sr. Consultant you will be ensuring best coding practices with the automation test team.
- Write, execute, and evaluate application tests using industry standard automated testing tools.
- Collaborate the Off-Shore Team to drive manual and automated testing of the application.
- Perform web service testing utilizing manual and automated methods.
- Create scripts to compare and validate data results from testing.
- Work with the team to understand how changes in the software product affect maintenance of automated tests.
- Implement Process Improvement strategies
- Work closely with the team to ensure issues/defects are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Maintain well organized records of test results and generate reports from the automated test runs.
- Ensure sufficient test coverage for all user stories.
- Perform exploratory test execution.
- Proven ability to lead innovating and implementing quality / testing techniques across multiple areas
- Implement necessary test processes on projects, write test plans, procedures, scripts, and analyze test results.
- Responsible for maintaining automated test scripts to meet software release deliverables, project testing requirements and other quality assurance considerations.
- Knowledge of automation frameworks
- Provide automation support for software deployments.
- Work with off-shore team providing guidance
- Accountable for all QA deliverables
What You Will Bring:
- Significant experience in software development (C# and Selenium) for designing and developing Test Automation Scripts using C# in a custom framework environment.
- Experience with RestSharp
- Experience with Visual Studio.
- Experience implementing Selenium Test automation.
- Experience using SpecFlow is preferred.
- C# .NET using Specflow (Selenium)
- Experience in writing SQL Queries
- Experience with Performance Testing Tools (JMeter)
- Experience with Appium is a plus
- CIS Degree Preferred but not required
- 5+ years’ experience working as part of an agile team
- Collaboration skills to gather input and then experiment with available solutions to validate assumptions and feasibility.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present information within a public setting.
- Able to perform test execution on all types of tests; analyzes defects and failed test cases and able to determine root cause and manage the defects to closure
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,418.56 - $140,516.87 per year
- Do you have a Linkedin Profile?
- Selenium: 4 years (Preferred)
- Specflow: 4 years (Preferred)
- C#: 4 years (Preferred)
- .NET: 4 years (Preferred)
- Behavior Driven Development (BDD): 4 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote