The main job duty of the Data Entry Clerk is to enter data into computer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities - Prepares and sorts documents to be entered into system
- Enters alphabetic, numeric, or symbolic data from source documents
- Compare data to detect any errors
- Make necessary corrections to information entered
Qualifications/Physical Demands- Basic problem-solving skills
- Key at speed levels appropriate for job
- Sit for long periods of time
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
We value our employees and provide opportunities for individuals to develop and thrive. We offer a casual work environment, a competitive benefits package, paid time off programs, and more.
At Merkle RMG, we process donations for over 200 of the Nation’s best nonprofits. Working on our team isn't just another job — it means being part of something greater. If you’re passionate about helping others, being a voice for the voiceless and standing up for what you believe in, joining the Merkle RMG team is an ideal opportunity to support the causes you care about on a daily basis.
Merkle RMG is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $12.00 - $18.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Typing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- Overnight Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location