Please no phone calls or recruiters!
To be considered, you must go directly to our Career Center at : https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=bfba3fa2-ab09-4f04-807d-dc7f5d631938&jobId=250650&lang=en_US&source=CC3&ccId=19000101_000001
CCRI is seeking an experienced, qualified Social Worker for its Charlotte Office. In this full time position, you will serve as agency intake/case manager and determine the appropriateness of requests for financial assistance with child care services, educate and assist families in addressing child care issues, provide families with consumer information and resources, determine eligibility within program policies and income guidelines and determine placement of children in appropriate child care situations. The position involves periodic visits to center and family child care homes as well as interaction with child care center directors, family child care home owners and parents.
- Possess a Bachelor's Degree in Social Work or a related Human Services field and at least one (1) year of social work experience
- Knowledge of child development, state and local eligibility regulations of funding and child care services and child care licensing regulations
- Ability to use good judgement in interpreting policies uniformly and fairly
- Ability to tolerate different lifestyles, develop effective working relationships and deal tactfully with clients, peers and others
- Ability to establish good rapport with parents, child care providers and staff
- Ability to work well under stress and pressure of deadlines
- Ability to adapt to administrative and policy changes
- Intermediate computer skills including MS Office Suite
- Knowledge of NCFAST system processing
- Valid Driver's License, Auto Liability Coverage and Transportation are required.
CCRI offers a generous benefits package including health and retirement plans with an organizational match.
CCRI is an equal opportunity employer. CCRI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, handicap, age, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.