Q2 is seeking energetic, innovative, “out-of-the-box” thinkers with a passion for software and technology to join our 2021 Summer Intern Program.
The Summer Internship Program is 12-weeks long (May 25th - August 13th) and all positions are paid hourly with an average work week of 40 hours. In addition to your daily work, you will be given the opportunity for weekly classroom trainings with Sr. Leadership, activities with other Q2 interns and the opportunity to present to the Executive Leadership team at the end of the program.
We are seeking a DevOps Intern will be working with DevOps team learning about CI/CD pipeline processes while working with Development Teams to inventory which products are leveraging desired DevOps practices
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE:
- DevSecOps - Working with various development teams to assess product maturity relative to DevSecOps non-functional requirements
- Assessing unit test coverage, static and dynamic code analysis coverage, etc.
- Updating/creating documentation relative to maturing each product in these respective areas
- Pursuing a Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Science, Project Management or similar degree
- Have exceptional work ethic, highly efficient and attention to detail
- Have the ability to operate independently and proactively with minimal up-front instruction and take ownership of work product; driven, diligent, and self-motivated
- Excellent organizational skills
At Q2, our goal is to be a diverse and inclusive workforce that fosters mutual respect for our employees and the communities we serve. Q2 is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.