Since being founded in 2010, we are fueled with intense passion to better serve the dairy industry. Mill Haven Foods is an area of high growth potential providing full-time new jobs now in New Lisbon & Tomah, WI. We are on fast track to providing excellence in dairy food ingredients! We specialize in the basic research and manufacture of dry whey protein by customer blending and packaging solutions to the foods and beverage industry worldwide. Our business is growing exponentially.
BE APART OF SOMETHING BIG! FUN, POSITIVE, AND ENCOURAGING IS HOW WE WORK & IT'S CONTAGIOUS!
WE OFFER EXCEPTIONAL COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS PACKAGES:
- 401k, health, dental, vision option, and paid vacation
- Pet Insurance Option
- Competitive salary, paid out weekly.
- Work in a team environment with a growing company.
- Potential wage increase after 90 days and yearly reviews.
- Employee focused company that participates in activities & holidays throughout the year such as Mobile Food Pantry, Christmas Party, Birthdays, and more!
- We support youth in a scholarship program and donations to the athletics.
A production worker performs all tasks involved in the production of Mill Haven Foods products. The position follows standard work methods and practices safe work habits to ensure production is as efficient and safe as possible. You will be on the production line moving 50lbs or more of product continuously.
Production Worker Hours are a 12 hr shift:
Monday – Thursday 5 AM – 5 PM, if scheduled may work 1/2 day Friday for O/T but not guaranteed.
Monday – Thursday 5 PM – 5 AM, if scheduled may work 1/2 day Friday for O/T but not guaranteed.
*Please let me know which shift interested in and location New Lisbon or Tomah
Some duties as a Production Worker are as follows:
- Cutting and emptying bags of whey protein into a dump bin
- Finish wrapping pallets with shrink wrap
- Notifying supervisor of any mechanical or material issues
- Maintaining a clean and safe workplace
- General forklift operation and ability to stack pallets of material
- Other duties as assigned
- Performing the duties of this job include: Contact with dry dairy products, frequent exposure to airborne particles, moving mechanic alerts and vibration. The noise level in the work environment can also be loud.
Immediate interviews! Call today - we want you on our team! If you have applied before - apply again - we are providing jobs for our community and we want YOU on our team! Come join TEAM Mill Haven!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $15.00 /hour
- Forklift: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply