Crothall Healthcare is a Compass One Company that provides specialized, high-quality, innovative, and responsive support services exclusively to the healthcare industry. Crothall serves many of the Top 100 Hospitals throughout its over 1300 healthcare service teams in 46 states. Crothall has been recognized as one of Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work and Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania since 2013 and Becker's Top 150 Places to Work since 2016. A division of Compass Group USA, we have more than 26,000 team members. Our core services include: Environmental Services, Patient Transportation, Laundry & Linen, Facilities Management, Healthcare Technology Solutions, and Ambulatory EVS. Learn more at www.Crothall.com.
Working as the Regional Director of Operations, you are responsible for providing both challenge and satisfaction in order to positively influence a Regional team of Environmental Service professionals. You will have the opportunity to plan objectives for your region and ensure management is in compliance with corporate, regional and financial goals. Additionally, you will be responsible for the overall operation, growth and profitability of the region.
- Develops financial forecasts and balances programs and resources for districts and selected accounts within the region
- Develops a business plan and budgets for the region
- Controls overhead expenses within the region
- Responsible for attainment of financial goals for the region
- Reviews and analyzes financial statements, weekly operating reports, and other financial results
- Recommends and manages capital requirements to maximize financial returns
- Actively involved with sales survey pricing of business
- Monitors future contract financial reviews and updates
- Responsible for productivity and staffing that is appropriate to the regional and divisional goals
- Monitors period analysis and initiates action plans as necessary
- Maintains and supports client satisfaction at a level that ensures account retention
- Maintains an active stewardship program at multiple levels within the region
- Administers required client/customer surveys (and other feedback instruments) and responds in a timely and effective manner
- Promotes client awareness of program alternatives and the availability of corporate resources
- Monitors and ensures compliance with the provisions of client contracts
- Assists in customizing programs to meet each account's unique needs as required
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required
- Five+ years supervisory experience in housekeeping or service-related field with high customer/client contact required
- Experience managing high volume or multi-unit laundry operations
- Budgeting, forecasting, sales experience preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively in written format and oral presentations
- Ability to multi-task and establish priorities
- Ability to maintain organization in a changing environment
- Exhibits initiative, responsibility, flexibility and leadership
- Possess a thorough knowledge of contract administration and office procedures
- Proficient in the use of Windows based office software including but not limited to Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Apply to Crothall today!
Crothall is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
DANIEL J LAEMMLE