The successful candidate will be self-motivated with excellent customer service and communications skills. The ideal candidate will also possess the ability to do the following constantly for up to 10 hours per day:
- Lift packages weighing up to 10-75 pounds
- Climb stairs carrying packages
- Make deliveries in inclement weather (rain, snow, heat)
- Make frequent stops, constantly get in and out of a vehicle
- Using GPS and camera technology
- Deliver packages to residential and business customers as directed.
- Assist other delivery associates as directed by dispatcher or site managers.
- Operates vehicle in a safe manner, maintains vehicle cleanliness and refuels as needed.
- Loads vehicle for delivery.
- Maintains a neat, clean personal appearance.
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must possess a valid driver’s license for at least three years
- No patterns of driving violations or suspension of driving privileges
- No major at fault accidents or reckless driving.
- Have good physical strength and endurance.
- The ability to endure 200 plus stops per day.
- Be able to lift and carry 50lbs. packages.
- Must be able to work weekends, holidays, and five shifts per week .
- Must work ten hour shifts - 40 hours (3 days off) or 30 hours (4 days off)
- Vacation & Sick Days
- Other Paid Leave
GLAD Delivery, LLC is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. GLAD Delivery complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws '
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $19.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No nights
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: One location