- DevOps Engineer is somebody who understands the Software Development Lifecycle and has the outright understanding of various automation tools for developing digital pipelines (CI/ CD pipelines). Architecting, building, testing, and releasing product-facing features. Understands the latest in code best practices. Has in depth exposure of React, Python, and Docker. This person for this role will need a well rounded base of Python, React, and Linux. You will be part of the next phase of development for a SaaS-based security product.
Note: Position will be a contract to hire role.
-A geek at heart, loves a challenge, and won't give up. Can speak to management with composure and communicate with engineering and operations managers effectively. Will take user feedback as a learning experience and a chance to improve the product.
- 2-4 years of industry experience in a software development or full stack engineering role, preferably building a SaaS product. You can demonstrate significant impact that your work has had on the product and/or the team.
- Robust knowledge of a high-level programming language such as Python and frontend framework as React.
- Experience with scalable distributed systems, both built from scratch as well as on AWS primitives
- Knowledgeable of Docker and Kubernetes and how these technologies work with cloud systems in CI/CD processes.
- Willingness to learn and use new technologies.
- Extremely data-driven.
- Ability to debug complex systems.
- Bachelors of Science in CS or Engineering OR related field experience.
-Cloud Systems(AWS, Digital Ocean)
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $35.00 - $40.00 per hour
- Python: 2 years (Required)
- React: 2 years (Required)
Full Time Opportunity:
- Only full-time employees eligible