It's our National Hiring Day on May 20th - Visit your local Nordstrom or Nordstrom Rack between 11am and 6pm for immediate interviews and offers!
Our stock fulfillment teams are the vital behind-the-scenes players who keep the Nordstrom machine working. You'll join a like minded team of people in making sure stock and products make it to the shop floor. In exchange for your hard work, you'll get a competitive salary and a range of financial, health and lifestyle benefits, including a 401k, dental & vision insurance, paid time off, EAP and more.
JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY AND GET:
· 20% Employee Discount & a wide range of other benefits
· Opportunities for advancement
· Flexible scheduling
A day in the life…
- Receive, unload freight, unpack and deliver newly arrived merchandise to selling departments
- Fulfill customer orders in a timely manner following quality standards
- Prepare and ship customer’s orders following quality, packing and shipping standards
- Utilize inventory management systems to scan, process and research merchandise shipments in accordance with our inventory control processes
- Assist in maintaining clean and organized selling floors and stockrooms
- Provide general support to the store
You own this if you have…
- A high level of ownership, accountability and initiative
- Had success working in a fast-paced environment thanks to your ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- The skills to use of a variety of technology and new computer applications
- The ability to frequently lift and carry up to 25 pounds and occasionally up to 50 pounds
- The ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs
We’ve got you covered…
Our employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in our benefits. Nordstrom is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
- Medical/Vision, Dental, Retirement and Paid Time Away
- Life Insurance and Disability
- Merchandise Discount and EAP Resources
A few more important points...
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It’s not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
Applicants with disabilities who require assistance or accommodation should contact the nearest Nordstrom location, which can be identified at www.nordstrom.com.
© 2022 Nordstrom, Inc
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location