Busy Chrysler Dealership looking for A, B & C Technicians to repair vehicles from our huge customer data base. We are busy every day and never run out of work. For Chrysler Master Techs, we will pay $45.00 Per Flat Rate Hour, give you 2 bays and a FREE Helper. Level 3 Techs, $42.00 per flat rate hour & 2 bays. Level 2 techs up to $35.00 per flat rate hour. Level 1 and lower, the rate will be determined by experience. We offer a nice Signing Bonus, a 401K with matching funds, up to 2 weeks vacation plus 5 days of PTO and we will move your tool box. We have a few techs earning well into 6 figures and we need more. We have a great group of experienced service writers that know how to sell and know how to treat our customers. Our CSI is above zone average and our Fixed First Visit scores are among the top of the zone. Come work with the best!
At Farrish of Fairfax, we strive to make every customer a customer for life. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. Every employee at Farrish is absolutely critical to its success. Our promise is to keep delivering the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
- Paid Vacations
Responsibilities* Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership.
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers are informed if any additional service is needed. Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
Qualifications* 2+ years of Service Technician experience preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent, ASE Certification required
- A, B, C, or D level qualifications, including Diagnostic, Electrical and Engine Repair
- Dexterity, requiring a steady hand, excellent hand-eye coordination
- Mechanical and troubleshooting skills and ability to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
- Excellent customer service skills and basic computer competencies
- Positive, friendly attitude, along with an eagerness to improve
- Enjoy working in a dynamic environment
- Teammate with ability to collaborate with others effectively
- Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Willing to submit to pre-employment drug screen and background check
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.