OneDigital is proud of the tight-knit community we’ve built since the day we were founded. We’re picky about the people who work for us, because as much as we are a business, we’re also a family. Even through our rapid growth, we’ve managed to preserve our unique culture. We have a simple philosophy that if you take care of your employees, they will take care of customers and the bottom line takes care of itself.
With a distinctive culture, the best-in-class products and outstanding service, OneDigital has been recognized time and time again for our accomplishments within our industry as well as what we offer within our organization. Are you ready to join an already winning team and help us continue to grow for years to come?
OneDigital mid-Atlantic is seeking a talented, Recruiter/Sourcer who will be instrumental in the overall success by providing best-in-class service to our clients. You are the Recruiting Subject Matter Expert who will build positive relationships and drive candidate and client engagement throughout the entire recruitment cycle. You will be responsible for assessing the market, attracting talent and matching top talent with our clients.
- Lead, own and successfully run the entire recruiting process as defined by the client.
- Lead daily conversations with the Client’s Recruiting Team, Hiring Managers, Human Resources Team and other key partners; provide “white glove” customer service and build relationships that ensure the client is happy.
- Lead calls with Hiring Managers to capture requisition details in order to present a diverse pool of qualified talent.
- Routinely meet with clients to benchmark candidates, share market data, adjust strategy, set expectations and drive the hire/no hire decision; Coach Hiring Managers on selection strategy.
- Lead and/or participate in strategic sourcing activities and build networks across all channels, utilizing all methodologies available when required.
- Maintain close contact with candidates and shepherd them through the entire recruiting process; work to close candidates and drive offer acceptance.
- Utilizing different channels to search for potential candidates, reach passive candidates and build talent pipelines for future employment needs.
- Proactively recognize our hiring needs and assist in filling open vacancies with qualified candidates.
- Mining candidates from websites and social media.
- Develop innovative and proactive methods to source candidates.
- Handle all candidate activity in the Applicant Tracking System.
- BA/BS degree
- 7+ years of progressive recruiting experience for technical and non-technical roles with a focus on passive candidate generation, engagement, and closing strategies.
- 5+ years of experience working cross-functionally across the recruiting process, communicating and partnering with multiple stakeholders.
- 5+ years of experience utilizing recruiting tools for sourcing and candidate/applicant management, e.g. LinkedIn Recruiter, CRM and ATS systems, web search, and other sourcing products.
- 2+ years of experience with recruiting-related data; able to produce metrics-driven recruiting documents.
- Ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
- Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $50.00 per hour
- Recruiting: 7 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote