The Informatics Group is currently partnered with a Healthcare facility looking to fill multiple Consulting role for Cerner RadNet. This role is a contract role and will be a minimum of 6 months with probable extensions. These position is located in the Midwest and WestCoast. The percentage of travel will be determined. Typically, Monday – Thursday travel is required.
The RadNet Consultant is responsible for RadNet Data Collection, prep and review build sheets and assist with build to demonstrate the design requested.
- Must be an expert in RadNet workflows, applications, and tools.
- Experience with full implementation in large Multi-Facility clients (2+ years’ experience) with Enterprise Level Design *OR* experience with full implementation in Single-Facility client (2+ years experience)
- Experience with the following workflows: Orders to Imaging (from Ambulatory, Emergency Department, Inpatient, or Outpatient settings), Radiology Technologist, Radiologist Interpretation, Medication Administration in Imaging, Mammography (if applicable per project)
- Experience needed in following applications: AppBar.exe, DeptOrderEntry.exe, PowerChart.exe, RadOnlineWorklist.exe, RadExamMgmt.exe, RadOrderViewer.exe, RadRemoveExam.exe, RadTranscription.exe, DesktopLauncher.exe, RadMammoFol.exe (if applicable per project)
- Experience needed in following tools: Bedrock.exe, DCPTools.exe, DeptORCWizard.exe, RadDBTools.exe, CoreEventManager.exe, DiscernAnalytics.exe and/or DA2.exe, DiscernVisualDeveloper.exe, DiscernDev.exe (previously EKMEditor.exe), CSPricingTool.exe (if applicable per project)
- Proficient in: Microsoft Excel, Documenting and maintaining workflow diagrams, Developing and executing unit, system, and integration test scripts, Ability to audit and note potential area(s) of concern, mPages, Interfaces for Imaging (minimum PACS system and Dictation system), Scheduling Integration (if applicable per project), Visual Desktop Integration (if applicable per project), Charge Services Integration (if applicable per project)