Duties include, but are not limited to, the following: This position will be responsible for pulling product, packing, and processing orders for shipment. This includes using our internal shipment system at a computer terminal.
- Picks orders via the Apprise Wireless Pick method
- Packages orders to be delivered by small package carriers
- Processes customer orders for shipment
- Responsible for general cleanup of Small Order Business
- Ability to process orders on different shipping computers
- Ensures the accuracy of EDI requirements for EDI customers
- Receives and distributes sales samples
Qualification Requirements: to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations maybe made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High-school diploma or equivalent (GED) required and 6 months of warehouse experience preferred.
- Basic computer skills required. Some experience with an ERP software preferred.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and on some occasions lift up to 50 pounds.
Additional details: Zak Designs offers a competitive benefits package for full-time employees: including paid vacation, paid sick leave, holiday pay, medical, dental, vision, and a 401(k) employer match! Many of our medical and dental premiums are covered at 100% for employee coverage.
Zak Designs is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $13.50 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Any concerns with an entry pay rate of $13.50?
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible