What is Munchys Delivery:
Munchys is a restaurant marketing company that facilitates food deliveries from the BEST local restaurants! Driver partners deliver food orders from local restaurants to customer at their home, office or dorm. The customer orders the food online and orders get dispatched to you smartphone. Once the order is picked up, you just deliver it!
- Pick your own shifts weekly.
- Drivers earn delivery fee + tips!
- Get weekly direct deposits plus daily tips!
- Make deliveries from restaurants in your area.
- No experience necessary.
- Drive around, listen to music and mingle with people. : -)
- Must be 18+ years old
- Valid Driver's License
- Clean driving record
- Reliable car with updated auto insurance
- Smartphone (iPhone or Android)
We look forward to speaking with you!
~~~~~ Click here to get started: https://www.munchysdeliveries.com/driverSignup.xsl ~~~~~~~~~
Munchy driver partners are paid per delivery. Earnings vary based on pay per delivery and number of deliveries completed per hour.
Driving with Munchys is perfect for a those looking for seasonal work, temporary work, part time work, part-time work, or for those looking for a flexible full time opportunity. You can create your own schedule. No previous experience as a transportation driver, truck driver, taxi driver, courier driver or delivery driver is necessary. We welcome those who have driven with other gig economy platforms such as Seamless, Doordash, Grubhub, Eat24, Munchery, Saucey, Drizly, Google Express, AmazonFresh, Lyft, Favor, Caviar, Uber, UberX, Side car, Sprig, Instacart, Rinse, Shyp, Washio, Luxe, Zirx, Post mates, Farm Hill, Rinse, Deliv, Amazon Prime, and Ease. Our driving partners come from all backgrounds and industries ranging from traditional driving and transportation industries to more customer service and creative industries. If you are an account manager, accountant, accounting, actor, actress, admin, administrative, administrative, artist, assistant, barista, bus boy, busboy, busboy, busser, cabbie, cab driver, cab-driver, chauffeur, professional cleaner, cleaners, clerical, coffee, college student, construction, contractor, contract worker, courier, customer service, customer service agent, cyclist, data entry, data-entry, delivery driver, designer, drivers, education, entry level, entry-level, expo, finance, food runner, food-runner, foodrunner, freelancer, freelance worker, full time, full-time, gig economy user, health care, healthcare, host, hostess, hosts, human resources, human-resources, independent contractor, intern, interns, IT, limo driver, maid, maintenance, management, manager, manufacturing, marketing, messenger, musician, network marketing, nurse, office, on-demand driver, part time, part-time, private hire driver, receptionist, receptionists, restaurant, retail, retail associate, sales, sales person, salesperson, seasonal worker, server, servers, summer job seeker, teacher, teachers, temp, valet, valets, waiter, waiters, waitresses, warehouse, writer, worker, who is looking for a flexible part time or seasonal job, you should try delivering with Munchys to supplement your income!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $400.00 - $800.00 per week
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driving: 1 year (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
Full Time Opportunity:
Hours per week:
- Less than 10
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
Delivery Location Type:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
Company's Facebook page:
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
Work Location: One location