Various Locations - Galesburg, IL, Emporia, KS, Houston,TX*
This position is responsible for executing quarterly maintenance on various wind turbine components as specified per the manufacturer’s requirements.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications:
High school or GED, plus specialized schooling and/or on the job education in a specific skill area; e.g. data processing, clerical/administrative, equipment operation, etc., plus 1 year related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Position will involve extensive travel in all weather conditions.
- Execute work schedules provided to ensure timelines are maintained.
- Understand and abide by all safety policies mandated by OSHA, as well as BNSF Logistics, LLC , and/or BNSF Logistics’ customer’s safety policies, if applicable
- Follow customer prescribed maintenance manual(s)
- Be proficient with hand tools which will be used in day to day activities.
- Operate various types of equipment needed to execute daily tasks.
- Performs daily inspections on all tools and equipment.
- Actively engage in searching for efficiencies pertaining to maintenance techniques.
- Outside working environment in all weather conditions.
- Extensive travel required.
- Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
- Multiple locations
- On the road
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Professional development assistance