The Senior Salesforce Developer designs, develops, tests, documents and deploys customized solutions within the Salesforce.com (SFDC) platform to support critical business functions that meet the company’s objectives, requirements and goals.
- Pan, review and evaluate custom Salesforce architecture and implement best practices
- Design, Develop, test, document and deploy customized solutions within the Salesforce.com (SFDC) platform to support critical business functions that meet the CMC’s objectives, requirements and goals.
- Translate high level business requirements into technical design and develop solutions that follow best practices
- Create technical specifications for enterprise solutions
- Create/modify both Standard and Custom objects/fields/relationships, workflows, triggers, Apex classes, VisualForce pages and Web Service callouts per business needs.
- Assess change requests to determine best solutions
- Perform release migration tasks (change sets, configuration, data load etc.) and environment setup/management.
- Demonstrates a customer-centric engineering mindset with an outside-in perspective
- Established success working in a “test and learn environment” with proven learning agility
- Embraces emerging technologies with the ability to recommend innovative solutions that drive business value
- Creates collaborative working relationships with colleagues quickly, is an active listener; is skilled in crucial conversations, demonstrates courage and curiosity – is not afraid to fail
- Conduct work in compliance with OSHA and company safety procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Computer Science, Information Technology or another technical discipline.
- 10+ years’ experience as a software developer using an object-oriented language (C, C++, C#, Java)
- 6 + years’ experience on the Salesforce Platform
- Proven ability to interface Salesforce Platform with external enterprise systems
- Providing Technical guidance to internal business partners on aspects of security, performance, and scalability.
- Providing guidance and training to junior level team members working in an Agile Software Development Team
- Detailed experience using automated SFDC workflow tools/technology including:
- Extensive experience with APEX, APEX triggers/controllers, Lightning Platform, REST APIs, sObjects, SOQL, SOSL, outbound messaging and Visualforce Pages
- Detailed knowledge of Web Services, REST, JSON, XML and outbound messaging.
- Experience writing unit and system test cases/classes
- Experience with source control software (ex: Git or others)
- Strong organizational, project management, problem solving and prioritization skills necessary.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, in speech and writing, with customers, staff, managers, supervisors, contractors and clients.
- Competence to work independently, prepare, follow-through, and document accountability for project plans.
- Ability to handle confidential information with the highest level of integrity and ethics.
- Resourcefulness to meet tight deadlines and flexibility with fluctuating priorities.
- Salesforce Developer Certification is a plus
- DevOps experience is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Exact Target) is a huge plus
- Although this position is based in Fort Washington, PA, travel to other offices may be occasionally required.
- Perform the essential functions and physical demands of the position with or without accommodation
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off