We are seeking a detail-oriented, thorough, and organized finance admin/bookkeeper to join our growing team here in Tampa, FL! (33602)
In this position, you will play a key role in managing the finances of our business, including creating financial transactions and generating relevant reports. You will also collaborate and communicate with employees, vendors, and customers to ensure accuracy of financial transactions.
*Admin/Bookkeeper Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform general bookkeeping duties, including posting information to accounting software and regularly reconciling accounts.
- Pay debts as they come due for payment, including necessary bills as well as supplier and vendor invoices.
- Obtain necessary tax forms from new vendors.
- Maintain the annual budget and chart of accounts.
- Perform reconciliations of bank accounts on a monthly basis to ensure accuracy.
- Issue financial statements created by certified accountant.
- Make deposits and record all cash receipts.
- Distribute customer invoices and ensure that receivables are collected in a timely manner.
- Manage the office petty cash fund.
- Maintain an organized and streamlined accounting system.
- Provide administrative support to management when required.
Requirements and Qualifications*
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Suite and QuickBooks.
- Knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping principles.
- Experience with accounting software.
- Keen attention to detail and ability to keep records and files organized.
- Competent collaborator and skilled cross-functional communicator.
- Strong time manager with respect for deadlines.
- Ability to identify errors and solve problems.
- Decisive and critical thinker.
The Hiring Process *ALL REQUIRED*
- Applicants should be advised that we will be conducting a background check.
- Please provide the following information in ONE email: *
Your name and phone number. Provide a brief overview of your related sales experience, or your past experience that qualifies you for the position.
Attach or Cut/Paste your resume.
*Complete our Applicant Form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1U1ISHe7iOp674dRvq0c8YaaD0tAIrD0XGEzkw6cOG-g/viewform?edit_requested=true
- EMPLOYEE HOURLY WILL BE DISCUSSED AT THE INTERVIEW*
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
Pay may depend on skills and/or qualifications
- bookkeeping: 1 year (Required)
- Quickbooks: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- Monday to Friday
- 8 hour shift