JUNIOR DESIGNER POSITION
Nook Interiors is an Interior Design Firm in Spokane Washington. We are seeking an exceptional Junior Designer who is interested in working toward a position as a Designer. This is a full time position.
- Possess a degree from an accredited Interior Design program
- 1-2 years of working experience in a design firm
- MUST KNOW REVIT
- Proficiency in Ivy preferred
- Extremely organized and methodical
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional portfolio of work
- Experience with all phases of Interior Design process
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software including Outlook, Teams, Word, Excell
- Proficient in Photoshop, InDesign, and Sketch-up
- Must have personal stability
- Must have a mature, pleasant and professional phone presence and demeanor
- Must have an easy communication style and work confidently with design staff and clientele
- Must be exceptionally driven and passionate about achieving excellence in your work
- Must be able to demonstrate a history of exquisite follow through skills
- Report directly to Designer (or Principal Designer)
- Drafting construction documents in Revit.
- Assist with research, sourcing and pricing
- Sampling, CFA’s and vendor follow through
- Manage product images; scanning, saving and printing
- Assist with creation of proposals
- Prepare Client proposal packages
- Update Ivy with all necessary updates
- Update Asana
- All design department filing
- Create and maintain design binders
- Assist with creating client presentations
- Errands and general Designer assistance
This award-winning Interior Design firm offers a pleasant working environment in a beautiful office, competitive compensation package and opportunity for advancement for the right candidate. This position is ideal for an exceptional Jr. Designer who wants a stable, full-time and long-term position with an outstanding group.
Qualified candidates please e-mail the following to Jamie Reyes, Nook Administrator.
- Cover letter
- Pdf of drafting work in Revit
- Pdf portfolio (this can include college projects)
- Salary history
- Copy of college transcript
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!
Compensation depending on experience and expertise.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES ONLY! All others will not be responded to.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $38,000.00 - $43,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
At this time our offices are open. We are following the state of Washington guidelines for office safety. Specifically those outlined in "Phase 2 Professional Services COVID-19 Requirements" issued by the state of Washington.
- college degree, entry level: 3 years (Required)
- Spokane, WA 99203 (Required)