We are currently seeking a Medical Secretary for a bouquet style Covid-19 testing site.
The rate is $20 per hour
Hour of operation 6 am – 10 pm 7 days/week.
Must be available to work 5:45 am – 2:15pm or 1:45pm – 10:15pm
***Rotating weekends required (Saturday & Sunday)***
- Key ResponsibilitiesMaintains quality control standards in relation to entering and maintaining patient data and ensures that all patients have properly completed their Consent to Test
- Communicates testing appointments, confirmations and changes directly with patients through text medium (SMS)
- Greets patients and escorts them to testing area
- Ensures that all consenting protocols are being adhered to and flawlessly executed
- Provide proper post-testing patient education
- Properly exits patients post-test ensuring completion of patient education and discussing the protocols related to transmission of test results
- Ensures the lab testing rooms are clean and maintained at all times
Minimum Qualifications Prior lab or medical office desk experience or other customer service experience required Must be detail oriented, naturally inquisitive and a proactive problem solver
- Must have a proven track record of demonstrating initiative to resolve patient or customer issues
- Prior experience working with HIPAA protocols to maintain patient confidentiality and privacy a plus
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: Up to $20.00 per hour
- What shift can you work 5:45 am – 2:15pm or 1:45pm – 10:15pm?
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Medical office desk: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location