Heidi’s Hounds is the South Shore’s premier in home pet sitting and dog walking company. Our service area is Hingham, Weymouth, Hull, Cohasset. When you join us, you will be part of a fun-loving group of caring, knowledgeable and dedicated pet care providers who work together as a team.
Why Work for Heidi’s Hounds?
1. While you are out taking care of pets independently, you won’t be in this alone. Our dedicated support team is always available to help you succeed.
2. We hire grown - ups and will treat you like one.
3. We offer flexible hours based on your committed availability.
4. Make up to $500/week getting slobbery kisses and loving precious pets who need you. Many of our pet sitters tell me this is the best job ever!
Basic Job Responsibilities
1. Pet sitting and dog walking involves driving to client homes to take care of pets in their own household. We service Hingham, Weymouth, Hull and Cohasset. You should live in or adjacent to these communities.
2. Have access to a reliable vehicle and have a valid driver’s license.
3. Abilty to walk dogs of all sizes (for as little as 15 minutes and as long as 60 minutes depending on client requests).
4. Care for cats (and sometimes other small critters).
5. Have an up to date smart phone to utilize our pet sitting app.
6. Enjoy being outdoors in all New England weather. We walk dogs and get to kitty visits in rain, snow, heat and cold. Mother Nature has nothing on us!
7. You must pass a background check.
8. Be 100% reliable; the pets in your care depend on you.
9. Must delight in getting unconditional love and affection from our furry friends!
Apply here: www.HeidisHounds.net/join-the-team
Job Type: Part-time
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is: