The Part Time Warehouse Loader is responsible for assisting in all warehouse activities including, but not limited to, loading, repackaging, inventory, and maintenance.
*25-30 hrs/week, shifts ranging from 12 PM - 6 PM, Monday - Friday.
- Assist with loading trucks with Red Bull products in a way that complies with Red Bull Distribution Company (RBDC) standards.
- Confirm trucks are loaded accurately, as per the Account Manager’s request.
- Ensure the product is rotated on trucks and in the warehouse in accordance with expiration dates.
- Properly clean and repackage products as set forth by RBDC standards.
- Appropriately dispose of damaged and / or Out Of Code (OOC) product once approved by the Operations Manager.
- Maintain cleanliness of the warehouse by disposing of trash nightly, sweeping floors daily and using floor scrubber periodically.
- The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear.
- The employee frequently is required to walk and sit.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds as needed.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Exposed to moving mechanical parts and outside weather conditions
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
- Forklift and commercial vehicle operations
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE and QUALIFICATIONS
- Current driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Mathematical skills, including the ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Fluent in English, additional language skills an advantage
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $11.00 - $12.25 per hour
- Loading: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)