Vice President of Operations
The Vice President of Operations will be a key leader of the Operations team and will provide overall direction and guidance to the organization's activities to maximize growth, profitability, day-to-day leadership, and management of all plants.
This is an excellent opportunity for a leader with executive level Plant operations management experience to set and achieve high standards and cascade the organization’s core values and strong operational qualities from the top down. The company is seeking a dedicated Vice President of Operations. The Vice President of Operations will focus on meeting and exceeding operating and financial goals, client objectives, KPI metrics, and customer needs.
Compensation begins at $150,000 commensurate on experience + Bonus Opportunities
Competitive base pay
Vision and Dental coverage
Paid time off
- Shape and develop organizational strategy by driving operational efficiencies and labor productivity
- Advise on strategic business development and key corporate planning issues that relate to and impact the operations
- Determine resource allocation among plants
- Lead managers to evaluate and take actions that are consistent with the company's overall strategy
- Develop tailored operational and performance goals for each plant that are aggressive yet obtainable and tied to the long-term goals of the company
- Monitor plant performance against performance goals to ensure progress is being made and corrective action, if necessary, is taken.
- Build an organizational culture in which passion for continuous improvement is innate
- Help identify opportunities and areas for improvement
- Ensure proper report structure
- Develop and monitor budgets and control expenses to achieve acceptable profitability.
- Optimize financial performance, process accuracy and logistics productivity by conducting operational audits and ensuring a high level of execution and compliance
- Drive a positive work environment and utilize effective communication skills at all levels of the organization
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred
- 10+ years of progressive operational and managerial experience, commercial laundry experience a plus
- Demonstrate a high level of visionary leadership, balanced judgment, and disciplined execution
- Process-focused and decisive to ensure effective execution of all strategies/initiatives in order to meet company & client needs with a high standard of excellence, urgency & predictability
- Strong analytical, innovative and critical thinking skills
- Collaborative and inclusive leadership style, open to feedback and considering new ideas and approaches
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $150,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
To keep our employees safe, we have implemented several policies to stop the spread of COVID-19. Masks, Personal protective equipment, increased cleaning practices, social distancing and sanitizing.
Work Location: One location