The Sales Trainee (ST) function is to support sales initiatives and provide route coverage for their colleagues during vacation, sick, injury or any special projects as needed. Sales Trainee will work with management to maintain customer relationships between sales, merchandising and operations for all large & small format “off premise” stores. The primary role of the ST is to effectively service all customers in a safe, productive and professional manner to Red Bull executional standards.
- Manage Red Bull products in assigned RBDC accounts
- Determine current and on going product needs at accounts
- Establish and maintain friendly and professional relationships with your customers to increase sales and selling space
- Build and protect the Red Bull brand through proper rotation to ensure fresh product and set proper brand flow following Red Bull standards.
- Ensure that all Red Bull equipment is clean and in good working order
- Train with senior Account Sales Managers on their routes
- Cover Account Sales Managers’ routes when needed
- Evaluate all competitors’ activities such as new launches and price reductions and communicate with District Manager
- Meet monthly key performance indicators (KPI‘s) focused on the following areas: sales, distribution, pricing, display, new accounts and other merchandising components
- Employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
- Employee frequently is required to walk and sit.
- Employee is occasionally required to stand and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds as needed.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Exposed to moving mechanical parts and outside weather conditions
- Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
- Forklift and commercial vehicle operations
Minimum experience and qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED required
- Excellent communication skills
- Good mathematical skills
- Organizational skills
- Current driver’s license with clean driving record
- Must be at least 21 years old
- DOT medical card required
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Preferred Sales Experience
- Knowledge of the beverage market preferred
Red Bull Distribution Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, or any other classification protected by Federal, state, or local law.
Job Type: Full-time
- Merchandising: 1 year (Preferred)
- Route Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends