Power3 Solutions hires highly skilled Consultants to provide guidance and support to Clients in technology-driven industries under the Department of Defense (DoD). We pride ourselves on being productive, proactive, and efficient when partnering with Clients in recruiting, HR Management support, employee relations expertise, compliance, proposal writing, technical writing, as well as other business needs.
Our focus for the Technical Recruiter role would be to attract top talent in the technology, finance, and corporate environments based on our Client’s needs. Most of our work is hiring and placing candidates with federal contracts within MD, DC, and Northern Virginia. Our recruiters must have prior knowledge and have a network of technical connections under the DoD within these areas to be successful in this job.
Title: Technical Recruiter Consultant
Location: 100% REMOTE
Job Type: Contract/1099
Hours/week: 10 to 30 hours determined on the candidate’s availability.
Pay Range: $30 to $40 per hour
Our recruiters manage hiring needs for technical, analyst, and financial roles within the defense and intelligence federal government industry. Some of these roles may include Software Engineers, Systems Engineers, Technical Writers, Network Engineers, and Analysts. Most of our Clients work within federal programs and require DoD-cleared individuals for hire. While recruiters manage their schedules, virtual meetings will take place during regular business hours. We prefer not to hire candidates who are balancing a full-time job already. Our client's needs are of the utmost importance, and our responsibility is to fulfill hiring expectations. All of our positions are located on the east coast. Therefore, we prefer to hire candidates in the EST or CST timezone.
- Become a trusted advisor to our clients and learn their hiring needs, company mission, benefits overview, and essential points of contact.
- Marketing with Canva, Mailchip, and social media platforms such as LinkedIn for our clients.
- Continuous communication with the Client is expected to obtain resources such as system access, job descriptions, salary scales, proper submission processes, and provide candidate pipeline updates.
- Identify and post job openings with proper branding.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Communication skills and quick turnaround times when a hot candidate comes in are a must.
- Source qualified candidates through various means, including job applicants, networking, sourcing from databases, and various other means. Power3 provides recruiters with access to our extensive ATS system, LinkedIn premium access, Clearance Jobs, and Indeed resume sourcing.
- Provide initial phone screen with candidates to review their work history and be able to report findings to Client.
- Provide consistent feedback to the Client on recruiting needs, limitations and successes, and ideas to boost the response rate to demonstrate progress.
- Build and maintain resume databases. This includes detailed data entry.
- Create a positive presence in the industry for the Client and Power3.
- Collaborate with fellow contract recruiters under Power3. We have a great team here and training is provided!
- Maintain positive candidate experience during the sourcing process.
- The recruiter must be comfortable learning new technology, using online tools, providing outreach to candidates in a fact pace environment.
- Must have a presence on LinkedIn already established.
- Preferred candidates with a background in technical recruiting, recruiting niche markets, strong customer service within technology, and are familiar with the federal clearance structure, especially for TS/SCI polygraphed candidates.
The position is a contract position, paid as 1099, and is a work-from-home opportunity with flexibility and autonomy. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, independent, possess excellent communication skills, and don't mind getting spunky with simple marketing efforts. Consultants are paid once a month and are paid at the end of the month for the prior month's work. Please take note of this payment schedule.
This is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $30.00 - $40.00 per hour
- Are you familiar with DoD clearances?
- What type of technical roles have you worked to fill?
- How many hours per week do you prefer to work (a range is appreciated)?
- technical recruiting: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote