Become part of our amazing team, Windward Dodge Chrysler Jeep And Windward Hyundai are one of the fastest growing dealerships in the state. With us it's all about a work hard, learn hard, and be rewarded culture. Are you tired of working for years with low pay and no opportunity for growth?
Our updated facilities and showrooms located in beautiful Kaneohe is home to repeat customers creating large volume in both Sales and Service. Along with the most competitive compensation in the area, the incentives we offer beat all competition. Make up to $80,000 + per year.
We have invested 30+ years worth of commitment to our brand and customers, let us now invest in you. We are growing and need top talent to progress with us. Apply today!
What We Offer:
- Medical / Dental / Life Insurance
- Company Covers 100% of Employee's Premiums
- 401K Investment Plan + Company contributions
- Chrysler Paid On-going Training
- Chrysler specific Bonuses & Incentives
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 100% Tuition paid online courses up to Master's Degree in any Vocation
- Discounts on vehicle purchases, & on parts & service of your vehicle
- Company is actively involved in charitable and community activities
- Company sponsored luncheons, and fun activities
- Bonuses for service to the company and for helping to grow our business
We are in need of an optimistic, energetic, and driven Sales Consultant for our Dodge Chrysler Jeep brand. Our Sales Team sells with a consultative approach and is committed to creating a great buying AND ownership experience for our customers.
- Greet and guide customer as they appear on the lot to proceed into the sales process
- Assist the customers to find a vehicle that meets their needs by using the current inventory sheets
- Enhance the sales process by demonstrating the vehicles features on the lot
- Assist customers in the completion of their sales applications
- Assist management to increase sales by inspecting the lot’s vehicles daily reporting any problems to the General Manager
- Assist management in ensuring the lot is merchandised correctly to maximize sales
- Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
- Outgoing and friendly personality, especially while handling objections
- Persistent, competitive and good work ethic
- Focuses on the customer’s needs to enhance dealership and personal sales