Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
This role will be responsible for providing technical leadership in Salesforce Application Development (Lightning Platform). Sales Force developer to perform develop of custom objects in lightning UI within the Pharmacovigilance and Risk Management business unit. Will learn the current architecture of the system and own the delivery of the next releases with big functional enhancements. Should be able to lay out the technical design against functional requirement, write code, test and deliver. Will provide technical support and leadership to other members of the team.
Education & Other Qualifications
- BE/ME/MCA/MCS/MSc degree from reputed Institutes/University
- 5-8 years of experience in Java, J2EE, Spring and Hibernate
- Strong knowledge and experience of OOP concepts
- Exposure to Micro services with Spring Boot
- Experience in AWS (VPC, IAM, CloudFormation, EC2) or Heroku
- Experience in working with RDBMS like Oracle/Postgres
- Understanding of Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment tools like Maven, Jenkins, Bamboo etc
- Exposure to Apache Kafka, Python and Elastic Search will be an added advantage
- Experience in NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Cassandra etc) or Salesforce will be an added advantage
- Experience in Agile application development methodology
- Practical knowledge of Securing, Scaling and monitoring Micro-services
- Experience of working on at least 1 large to medium scale projects with above technologies
- Ability to review Functional specifications and interpret into Technical specifications
- Strong personal ownership and ability to set and meet high professional standards
- Flexible and responsive work style
- Extensive communication on a business and technical level will be required
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving techniques
- Should be able to guide team members on troubleshooting issues
- Team player with ability to constructively engage different personality types
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Versatility, flexibility, and willingness to work within changing priorities
- International travel readiness, work hours that overlap global client location Time-zones
Nice to Have Skills
- Knowledge of Pharmaceutical / Life Sciences/ Drug Safety domain and products
- “Can do” attitude for whom a particular technology does not matter much. Should be ready to work/learn new technologies.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled'
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™