United States of America
10 Farm Springs 10 Farm Springs Road, Farmington, CT, 06032 USA
Raytheon Technologies Internal Audit team provides independent and objective assurance services designed to ensure appropriate financial, operational and compliance controls exist and function effectively at Raytheon Technologies. Internal Audit helps Raytheon Technologies accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of risk management, governance and financial and operational controls.
The Audit Sr. Associate position is an exciting and challenging opportunity for a dynamic audit professional who seeks to build on their existing audit and accounting experience through in-depth exposure to a fast-paced international business. The Internal Audit function is developmental in nature and employees are assisted in furthering career goals through training & development, strategic networking opportunities and eventual placement into critical business segment roles, after a tenure within the group. This group is seen as a premiere entry point into the business segments within the company. As an Audit Specialist, you will perform reviews of critical business processes, evaluating effectiveness of internal controls and identifying potential process improvement opportunities.
The position may be based in MA, CT, or TX, but consideration will also be given to remote and hybrid work.
- As a staff auditor on the team, participate in completing risk based audits on assigned engagements
- Assess risk of key business processes resulting in the preparation of audit plans and specific audit programs
- Present audit conclusions and recommendations to senior management
- Continuous self-improvement including the addition of technical skills, as needed, based on department needs
- Demonstrate a commitment to diversity and act as a champion for change within the department and in partnership with other functions/businesses.
- Travel to company locations as necessary (in the potential range of 10% to 40%, domestic and international)
- Typically requires 2 years of experience in finance, accounting, IT, project management, engineering, or other operational field
- US Citizen or US Person (Permanent Resident) status
- Attained or working towards advanced degree.
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or desire/ability to obtain certification.
- Experience with public accounting, internal audit, government accounting, or project management work with exposure to a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of SOX, COBIT, COSO and other frameworks Additional Skills and Abilities
- Navigate relationships to build and contribute to effective and committed teams including respecting others and their ideas, ability to work in cross-functional networks and enable transparency, understanding and cohesion among group members
- Analyze and turn robust streams of data into actionable insights for stakeholders to consider (including performing continuous auditing through testing of complete data sets, testing audit evidence in real time focusing on anomalies in a population, and using predictive analytics or analytic capabilities to predict events/maximize opportunities)
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner across all levels of the organization including remote Business Unit partners
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to facilitate diverse teams toward operational efficiencies within a fast paced, global environment
- Comfortable using with Microsoft Office applications - advanced Excel skills preferred
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Raytheon Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.