The Account Sales Manager (ASM) primary function is to perform outside sales of product inventory while driving an assigned route of accounts. The ASM is responsible for increasing product sales and placement of product displays at all large and small format “off premise” stores. ASM’s are responsible for upselling inventory, cooler space, and product displays. The primary role of the ASM is to effectively service all customers in a safe, productive and professional manner to Red Bull executional standards.
- Manage the relationship with the customer contact for sale of Red Bull products at assigned RBDC accounts.
- Manage Red Bull products in assigned RBDC accounts.
- Determine current and on going product needs at accounts and look for ways to increase sales.
- Ensure that all Red Bull equipment is clean and in good working order.
- Perform outside sales functions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Work under minimal supervision.
- Establish and maintain friendly and professional relationships with your customers to increase sales and selling space
- Evaluate all competitors’ activities such as new launches and price reductions and communicate with District Manager.
- Meet monthly key performance indicators (KPI‘s) focused on the following areas: sales, distribution, pricing, display, new accounts and other merchandising components.
- Build and protect the Red Bull brand through proper rotation to ensure fresh product and set proper brand flow following Red Bull standards.
- Increase inventory and diversity of products offered at each RBDC assigned account while delivering fresh product and constantly looking to improve in store branding.
- Collaborate with members of the RBNA Sales and DP Team’s to develop and execute programs.
- Work collaboratively across the organization and share best practices. Act as a major contributor/leader among peer group.
- Build a diverse organization that reflects the marketplace; lives to Red Bull’s values and inspires team through effective leadership.
- Ensure the Branch Team understands and adheres to Company standards and operating procedures.
- Maintain and grow the relationship with the customer contacts at each RBDC assigned account.
- Employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
- Employee frequently is required to walk and sit.
- Employee is occasionally required to stand and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds of inventory as needed.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Exposed to moving mechanical parts and outside weather conditions.
- Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Moving, lifting, and placement of inventory and advertising displays in futherance of sales functions.
- Regularly operate a motor vehicle in excess of 10,000 pounds.
- Responsible for overall safety and safe operation of motor vehicle.
minimum experience and qualifications
- High school diploma or GED required
- Excellent sales skills
- Good mathematical skills
- Organizational skills and the ability to develop and maintain relationships with customer contracts
- Current driver’s license with clean driving record and meet DOT driving standards
- Must be at least 21 years old
- DOT medical card required
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Preferred Prior Sales Experience
- Knowledge of the beverage market preferred
- Additional language skills an advantage
Red Bull Distribution Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, disability, uniform service, veteran status, age, or any other classification protected by Federal, state, or local law.
Job Type: Full-time
- route sales: 3 years (Required)
- customer service: 3 years (Required)
- dsd: 3 years (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Please explain your route sales experience?
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends