UNION JOB!! RAISES EVERY 6 MONTHS!!!!
Machine Operators will assist in the manufacturing of prepreg/composite materials.
- Duties include: Set-up, operate equipment (web handling machine), clean up, operate equipment, packaging, labeling, documentation, performing inspection, 5S, and participate in Safety culture.
- Must have the ability to set-up or learn to operate the machine.
- They will be inputting data in their SAP system for inventory purposes
- Set good example for others and be a Good Team Player.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment.
- Good work ethic, excellent safety habits and self-motivated.
- Ability to comprehend and read SOP's and safety guidelines, Quality Procedures/Methods/Work Instructions in written, oral or diagram form and execute the specified instruction.
- Communication - Listens actively and always communicates the relevant information.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, work instructions or customer Specifications
POSITIONS ARE FILLING UP QUICK!!! CALL LUIS at 714-481-2118 OR TEXT 714-459-2742
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.