We are seeking a Front Office Administrator to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
At NextDay Inspect®, we assist agents and home inspectors to excel in their careers and provide value to our clients.
Our ideal candidate is a team player that is professional and has excellent people skills. We are seeking an individual that strives to make a difference at their work and seeks to grow their skills to provide more value to the community. Part Time and Full Time available.
At NextDay Inspect®, we strive to encourage the growth and development of the office team members within our company. Our approach is to allow the office team members to focus on their core areas of strength and collaborate with other team members on projects when needed to improve the overall output.
The office team members at NextDay Inspect® are responsible for providing excellent experience to the clients, inspectors, and agents that we interact with; this is achieved by streamlining the inspection scheduling and fulfillment process. Clients benefit from our services by being equipped with the facts about their property and learning about home maintenance opportunities that are present at their home. The office team members at NextDay Inspect® are responsible for marketing, advertising, scheduling, and following up with clients and agents.
We provide training to our office team members to ensure that they have the level of competency needed to perform across the different platforms that we utilize at the office. At NextDay Inspect®, it is our belief that making a difference in the lives of our customers is of the highest importance and can be achieved by working collaboratively as a team.
- Draft correspondence and other formal documents,
- Plan and schedule appointments and events,
- Greet and assist onsite guests,
- Answer inbound telephone calls,
- Develop and implement organized filing systems,
- Perform all other office tasks.
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Scheduling & coordinating appointments
- Team Oriented Environment
- Growth & Development Atmosphere
- Ability to Grow as a Professional
- 401K Retirement Account Matching Contribution
- Paid Time Off for Holidays
- Paid Time Off for Vacation Leave
- Paid Time Off for Sick Leave
- Health, Dental, Optical Insurance Contribution
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $14.00 - $16.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
To keep our office team as safe as possible during COVID-19, we provide face coverings, gloves, and hand sanitizer for their use and clients' use while at the office. The office is actively cleaned and disinfected to ensure a safe working environment.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location