This position is responsible for developing and executing education strategy in alignment with the goals of a specific line of business and in alignment to learning methodology and culture; developing and nurturing consultative partnerships across organization; analyzing performance gaps and learning needs; recommending strategic, effective performance and non-performance solutions; evaluating the effectiveness and results of solutions; coaching and developing team members. The scope includes instructional strategies for instructor-led, web-based, and blended solutions; fostering and maintaining strong ongoing client-facing relationships; autonomously and effectively managing multiple complex initiatives; participating with teams and consulting with customers and internal workgroups; the coordination of communication plans and project management activities related to divisional and/or enterprise implementations; and the evaluation of learning and business outcomes.
Required Job Qualifications:
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resource Development or related field plus 4 years of experience in instructional design, performance consulting OR 8 years of experience in instructional design, performance consulting
- Consultative communication skills and negotiation skills
- Communicate effectively and professionally in visual, verbal and written forms
- Demonstrate technical aptitude and analytical skill set
- Manage multiple, complex projects independently and efficiently
- Sound inductive and deductive reasoning
- Experience working with others to analyze information and evaluate results to identify appropriate solutions
- Able to overcome obstacles by developing solutions to meet individual and departmental goals
- Capable of applying accepted and emerging adult learning theories and instructional design trends on the job
- Master Degree in Human Resource Development or related field
- 3 years of learning and development experience in a corporate or business setting
- Ability to establish and nurture partnerships with multiple internal and external customers, senior management, and subject matter experts
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Expertise Human Resources
Job Type Full-Time Regular
Location OK - Tulsa, MT - Helena, TX - Richardson, IL - Naperville, NM - Albuquerque
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can call us at 1-866-977-7378 to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".